INFISA develops and teaches education programs that may be customized to Client and project needs in the following areas: The scope or design (closed or open), the contents: Functional, Technical, Theoretical, Practices, the location: In-house or external, adapted to the trainees learning needs.
The matters offered by INFISA, among others, are:
Functional training in:
- Treasury management
- Financial Management (Debt, Financial Contracts)
- Stocks and Shares depositary
- Loans, Credits, Investment Funds, Securities, Facilities, Derivatives
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
Technical training in:
- Development Methodology
- Development Languages
- Systems Management and Administration
- Data Base Management Software
INFISA Standard Programs include:
- Data Base Administration.
- SQL PLUS ORACLE.
- Oracle Developer (Forms & Reports).
- Oracle Discoverer.
Applied Technology Programs:
- Financial reporting.
- Excel and Oracle applied to finances.
- Business Intelligence for financial users.
- SIMS*Valores (Stocks and Shares depositary)
- Tesorería y Deuda Anotada.(Treasury and Registered Debt)
- SIMS*Tesorería y Derivados. (Treasury and Derivatives)
- SIMS*AFIN. (Debt Management)
- SIMS*AFIN.- Reporting
- Treasury Management
- Financial Management
- Financial Instruments appraisal
- Risks appraisal